Wise Advice From Kids
1. Never trust a dog to watch your food. - Patrick, age 10
2. When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't answer him. - Michael, 14
3. Never tell your mom her diet's not working. - Michael, 14
4. Stay away from prunes. - Randy, 9
5. Never pee on an electric fence. - Robert, 13
6. Don't squat with your spurs on. - Noronha, 13
7. Don't pull dad's finger when he tells you to. - Emily, 10
8. When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair. - Taylia, 11
9. Never allow your three-year old brother in the same room as your school assignment. - Traci, 14
10. Never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time. - Kyoyo, 9
11. You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk. - Armir, 9
12. Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick. - Lauren, 9
13. Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat. - Joel, 10
14. When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when she's on the phone. - Alyesha, 13
15. Never try to baptize a cat. - Eileen, 8
16. If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
17. Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
18. Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
19. Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
20. Puppies still have bad breath, even after eating a tic-tac.
21. School lunches stick to the wall.
22. Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
23. The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap