The South Park Quiz.
Click here to see the answers!
- Is Cartman fat?
- Why does Kyle's brother Ike resemble Terrance and Phillip?
- What does Kennys mother 's T-shirt say?
- According to the sign in Chef's cafeteria, School food is
- Name four dishes that Cartmans mother cooks for him.
- When Cartman sees crop circles shaped like him, whom does he think it looks
- What do Stan and Wendy find in Stan's puke?
- What does Scuzzlebutt have for a leg?
- Where does Cartman first see the ad for Weight Gain 4000?
- Is Mr. Garrison gay?
- Name the South Park Elementary School football team.
- Name the team they play against.
- Who sings at half time during the football game?
- What is Big Gay Al cooking when Stan visits his Big Gay Animal Sanctuary?
- What does the driver of the South Park Special Ed bus wear on his face?
- What is Cartman's pig called?
- Why is the Stan clone of no use to Mephesto the mad scientist?
- What magazine is Cartman's mother on the cover of?
- Who sings along with Chef to help get the pig and the elephant in the mood to
make sweet love?
- How old does Stan's grandpa turn on his birthday?
- Why was Kenny late to class one day?
- Whose music does Stan's grandpa play to him to demonstrate to him the sheer
horror of being old?
- What is the initial medical diagnosis of the South Park zombie epidemic?
- What poster does Mrs. Cartman hang on her door at Halloween?
- What is the name of the educational video that Principal Victoria shows to
Cartman in an effort to show him that Nazism is wrong?
- Who judges the South Park Halloween costume contest?
- How much would Pip pay for a Starvin Marvin?
- What does Mephesto show Chef on a microscope slide?
- What does Kenny's dad's hat say?
- When Cartman is talking to Mr. Garrison, what does he say poor people smell
- What is the name of the funny little monkey guy who follows Mephesto around?
- What canned food item did Kenny get from the canned food drive?
- What word does Mr. Hankey write on the mirror in Kyles bathroom?
- Who performs the South Park Elementary School non-denominational, non-offensive
- Where does Cartman say he put Pips invitation to his birthday party?
- What does Cartman want from Kyle for his birthday?
- What does Cartman get from Kyle for his birthday?
- What does Principal Victoria recommend Miss Ellen use to control the kids?
- What excuse does Mr. Garrison give to the school when he goes to get plastic
- Why does Cartman want to buy Ms Ellen a vacuum cleaner for Valentine's Day?
- Which prized possession does Chef keep in the boot of his car?
- Who shot Mephesto, as he was about to reveal the identity of Cartman's father?
- Which celebrity do the South Park townspeople eat when they get snowed in?
- According to guidance counselor Mr. Mackay, what is LSD?
- What book do the boys select from the Booktastic Bus?
- Why did Officer Barbrady resign from his job?
- Who is the South Park Chickenlover?
- What is the first book Officer Barbrady reads?
- What is Kenny's address?
- What is the name of the disorder that afflicts Nurse Gollum?
- What are the names of Cartman's four tea party doll friends?
- What was the name of Terrance and Phillip's HBC Movie of the Week?
- What is Mr. Hat's drink of choice?
- The night that Eric Cartman was conceived, who did Mrs. Cartman pair up with
before she met his real father?
- What is the American Indian term that Chief Running Water uses to describe Mrs.
- What TV computer game system does Kenny have at home?
- What decoration is on Cartman's sleeping bag?
- What is the name of the South Park hospital?
- What yummy food treat saves Mr. Hankeys life?
- What is the name of the original South Park cartoon that started it all?
- No. He's big boned.
- Because Ike, like Terrance & Phillip, is Canadian - Kyle's family adopted
- I'm with stupid.
- Good food.
- Powdered Donut Pancake Surprise, Chocolate Chicken Pot Pie, Cookie Dings and Bee
- Tom Selleck.
- A french fry, a part of a Cheesy Poof and a hamburger that he ate two days ago.
- Patrick Duffy.
- While watching Jesus & Pals.
- No. He just acts that way to get chicks.
- South Park Cows.
- Middle Park Cowboys.
- John Stamos's older brother, Richard.
- Carrot cake.
- A surgical mask.
- Because he only has one ass.
- Crack whore magazine.
- Elton John.
- Because he has explosive diarrhoea.
- Pink eye.
- Richard Nixon.
- That Guy Hitler.
- Tina Yothers.
- He'd pay $50 for one.
- Vanessa Redgrave's private parts.
- Sour milk.
- Green beans - not creamed corn!
- New York minimalist composer Philip Glass.
- Up his ass.
- Red Megaman.
- 4nts In The Pants game.
- Tear gas.
- He told them he had herpes.
- "Because chicks love vacuum cleaners".
- His Meredith Baxter Birney memorial towel.
- His brother - he does it every month.
- Eric Roberts.
- "A drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul McCartney."
- Sabrina Unchained.
- Because he's illiterate.
- The Booktastic Bus Driver, in a Richard Nixon mask.
- Go, Dog, Go.
- 635 Avenue De Los Mexicanos on the Lower East Side of South Park.
- Conjoined Twin Myslexia.
- Polly Prissypants, Clyde Frog, Peter Panda and Rumpelstiltskin.
- Not Without My Anus.
- A Cosmopolitan (vodka, triple-sec and cranberry juice).
- Chief Running Water, Chef and Mr Garrison.
- "Bear with Wide Canyon".
- Calico vision.
- Steve Urkel.
- Hell's Pass Hospital.
- Chef's salty chocolate balls.
- The Spirit of Christmas.
All artwork and words (unless otherwise stated) belong to
Warren Sergent and the
Best Viewed In 1024x768, 16 million colours.